HANDSHAKE, A NEW CAREER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, NOW LIVE!
The CCPD is enthusiastic to share with you our new career management system, Handshake! Through Handshake, students will be able to:
- Apply for internships/jobs
- Schedule appointment(s) with their career counselors
- Attend virtual employer events and CCPD workshops
- Check-in with the CCPD team while on internship/co-op
- Connect with students at other universities using Handshake and more!
Log-in to Handshake today to get started! Register here.
Employers: new to Handshake? Create your employer profile here to start recruiting our stellar students!
COVID-19 CCPD UPDATE
If you are a student: we are still providing all of our career counseling services through Handshake, schedule a virtual meeting with your career counselor or contact your college liaison directly:
- General Questions: CCPD@rpi.edu
- College of Architecture, HASS, Lally: Erika Cary, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science&ITWS: Boulos Abdallah email@example.com
- School of Engineering:
If you are an employer:
- If you have a question about a current internship/co-op or planning to host a co-op or intern, please contact Dawn Cairns-Weaver, Associate Director of Experiential Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you'd like to post a position to our job board or schedule a virtual information session, please do so through Handshake, register or log in here. If you have any questions, please contact Evan Young, Associate Director of Employer Relations at email@example.com
The CCPD provides comprehensive career preparation, enabling you to take charge of your future. We can help you perfect your résumé, hone your interview skills, research potential employers and graduate schools, land impressive internships, and more. Our Mission Statement provides more detail.