Once you have an official offer – take note of the next steps:
- Forward a copy of official offer letter and your resume to email@example.com
- Attend a required co-op briefing – dates are listed in JobLink under “Events” and then under “Workshops”
- Please read the Co-op Guide as part of your registration process.
To maintain your student status, you will have to register your co-op with the CCPD. Your offer letter must be on company letterhead or from an official company email and must contain:
- Start date and end date
- Your rate of pay
- Description of the work you will be doing.
At your briefing, you will get the paperwork needed to begin the registration process. Your co-op is first approved by our office – and then approved by your academic advisor. Once your paperwork has been turned into our office, we will register you for your co-op. If you have any questions, contact Dawn Cairns-Weaver, Director of the Co-op Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate student co-op approval process includes approval from your GPD as well as OGE.
- International students required approval from ISSS.