In light of the expanded social distancing, the protocol for distribution of paychecks has been updated. It is important that employees who submit timesheets do so on schedule and timely so there is no disruption in your pay.
If you are set up for direct deposit, you will receive your pay as you have, with no interruptions. For employees who receive their pay via check, your check will be mailed to you.
For student workers your check will be sent to your campus, local or permanent address, depending on which of these addresses are applicable. If you reside in on-campus housing, the check will be sent to that address. If you reside locally off-campus, it will be sent to the local address. If neither of those addresses are applicable or you are off-campus and not local, the check will be sent to your permanent address.
To verify your address information is up to date, please use the Dirinfo Service to update your personal directory information. Log in using your RCS ID and password. If you are unable to edit your address please contact Directory Updates for assistance. Please note that it takes 24 hours before any updates will display in the directory.
For Payroll questions, contact email@example.com.
- For International Employees needing to meet with Payroll or Student Employment, please note these will be rescheduled when campus re-opens.
- For Procurement questions, contract firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Accounts Payable questions, contact email@example.com.
- For Travel and Expense questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other accounting questions, contact email@example.com.