Notify the Office of Graduate Education

Please notify the Office of Graduation Education through the appropriate link below if you have been awarded an external fellowship or if you are applying to any external fellowship program.

(This does not apply to internal fellowships such as the HASS fellowship, RPI Presidential Fellowships, the DiPrima Awards, or the Ajit Prabhu Fellowship.) 

Some fellowships require documentation or waivers from your academic institution. If you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the fellowship advisor at


Notification of Application to Fellowship

Notification of Fellowship Award 


File Collection

Graduate Fellowship Supplemental Support Request

External graduate fellowships must meet the funding requirements specified by the Graduate Tuition Policy.  Use this form to request a stipend supplement or tuition waiver, if necessary. The request should be submitted through your department to OGE by the time you submit your application.