- Please be respectful to your Safe Ride staff and vehicle at all times.
- Notify the Safe Ride dispatcher of how many people are in your party and their destination(s).
- Please refrain from smoking, vaping, eating, or consuming alcoholic beverages in the vehicle.
- Please be ready to go when your Safe Ride arrives and ready to exit the vehicle when you arrive at your location.
- Please clean up after yourself by picking up any garbage before exiting the vehicle.
- Please ensure that you have all of your belongings (phone, keys, wallet, etc.) before exiting the vehicle.
- There will be a charge of $50.00–$200.00 for any cleanup of bodily fluids or damage to the vehicle.
Wait times vary based on request volume, weather conditions, traffic, etc. The TransLoc app will give you updated wait times so you will know when your ride will arrive.
Safe Ride will not run during academic breaks, holidays, and inclement weather. Check the TransLoc app for updates. If the Institute shuttles are not running due to inclement weather, the Safe Ride program will also be canceled for that evening.
No. Safe Ride is an on-demand service and is unable to schedule reservations in advance. When you are ready to request a ride and the program is running, you may log into TransLoc and input your information. If the evening is busy, you may have to wait, so please plan accordingly.