The Concur Travel Management System consists of Concur Travel and Concur Expense. From the Concur home page, you can access both Concur Travel and Concur Expense to book travel or submit an expense report.
Staff and students requiring access to Concur to make travel arrangements for Rensselaer travel, and/or submit expense reports, should have their supervisor or department chair notify their business manager or department administrative assistant to request an account for them. Once their account has been set up, the employee or student will receive instructions on how to login to Concur Solutions and complete their profile.
- Rensselaer Travel 101 — Outlines details around booking travel and creating/submitting expense reports
- Concur Account Checklist — Provides step-by-step documentation for setting up your Concur account
- Concur Expense Training — Training presentations for the new Concur Expense interface
- Concur Travel Training Videos — Assists travelers in working with Travel
- Concur Helpful Hints and Reminders - A list of notes to assist with making sure your expenses reports are successfully processed
- Concur Solutions Mobile Apps — Helps travelers submit expense reports, manage travel plans, and get invoices approved quickly
TripIt Pro is an app available for Apple or Android smartphones that allows individuals to manage their travel plans by consolidating their trip details – including air/rail information, hotel reservations, car rentals, and even restaurant reservations – in a single location. Rensselaer provides all faculty, staff, and student Concur users with a complementary subscription to TripIt Pro.
TripIt Pro also allows travelers to access their travel plans on their mobile device along with premium features, including:
- Flight Alerts – Send text/e-mail alerts for delays or cancellations, gate information, and helpful reminders
- Sharing – Offers travelers the ability to share their itinerary and eliminate the need to send email notifications to colleagues and family members.
- Alternate Flight Search – Provides easy access to view alternate flight schedules and available seating.
- Point Tracker – Serves as a single place where travelers can access all of their frequent traveler points.
TripIt resources and reference documents