The Center for Global Communication+Design has returned to in-person conferences (by appointment). We look forward to meeting you on the lower level of Folsom Library. When you make an appointment, you will receive instructions on how to share your paper or presentation slides with us for the conference.
The Center for Global Communication + Design is a free resource for all members of the RPI community: students, faculty, and staff. Whether you're unsure about your communication skills or are an experienced writer, you're welcome to meet one-on-one with our experienced undergraduate mentors and graduate teaching assistants!
Our goal is to provide you with strategies that will make you a more effective communicator—in the classroom and beyond. Whatever the communication project, we can help!
Why should you visit our Center?
- You're working on a data visualization or other visual design project.
- You don't know how to start your essay assignment.
- You want a new look for your resume before the Career Fair.
- You're not sure how to design slides for your class presentation.
- You need to make sure the paper you wrote makes sense.
“Not only is it important to ask questions and find the answers, as a scientist I felt obligated to communicate with the world what we were learning.”
― Stephen Hawking, Brief Answers to the Big Questions