- Resident Undergraduate Students: 6,314
- Resident Graduate Students: 1,213
- Total Enrolled Fall 2017: 7,633
Non-Resident Graduate Students
- Working Professionals: 41
- Non-Matriculated Students: 65
Room and Board: $14,960
Books, Personal, and Supplies: $2,867
In addition, all students are required to have a laptop for their course work. Students may purchase one from Rensselaer at an approximate cost of $1,500.
Fees & Insurance: $2,757
Estimated Living Expenses: $13,970
Books and Supplies: $2,992
Part-time tuition for Troy-based graduate students: $2,125 per credit hour.
Our faculty members include National Science Foundation Presidential Faculty Fellows, members of the National Academy of Engineering, the National Academy of Sciences, and other eminent professional organizations. Rensselaer’s distinguished faculty members work directly with students—doing research, solving problems, teaching, and interacting. Many of our professors have close ties with top global corporations and organizations.
- Full-time equivalent faculty: 462
- Student/Faculty ratio: 13:1