RPI hosts monthly American Red Cross Blood Drives at the Mueller Center during the academic year and at Academy Hall Auditorium in the summer. Student groups can sign up to co-sponsor the drives - by contacting the Dean of Students Office or by calling 276-3098.
To find out whether you are eligible to give blood go to American Red Cross Blood Donor Eligibility. Individuals can register to give a pint of blood every 56 days, or to donate "double reds" every 112 days. To donate, you can register directly with a sponsoring group or you can Make a Blood Donation Appointment on-line: be sure to enter zip code 12180, scroll down to the date of the drive you want, and register!
Remember that "walk-ins" are always welcome on the day of the drive.
The 2018 Blood Drive dates and sponsors are below:
- Thursday, January 25 - Chi Phi and Sheer Idiocy
- Wednesday, February 14 - Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Thursday, March 22 - Habitat for Humanity and Alpha Phi Omega
- Wednesday, April 11 - Phi Gamma Delta
- Wednesday, May 22 - Chi Epsilon and ASCE