The Campus Card is the official Rensselaer ID card and is an important aspect of daily campus life. Members of the campus community must carry their Campus Card at all times and be prepared to present their Card at the request of any campus official. Use of the Campus Card is governed by the Campus Card Terms & Conditions Agreement.
- Building Access: Contact Public Safety to request building access or to report building access issues.
- New Student or Employee: Visit the New to Rensselaer page to obtain your first Campus Card.
- Other Campus Card requests (guests, vendors) : Visit the Campus Access Card page and select a form based on the type of card you need.
- Leaving RPI: Return your Campus ID Card to our office via interoffice mail
- Lost or Stolen Card: Report a lost or stolen Campus Card
Use your Campus Card to:
- Gain access to residence halls, various classrooms and labs, and athletic facilities -all building access is managed by Public Safety https://publicsafety.rpi.edu/
- Check out library materials.
- Gain access to the dining halls and your meal plan funds (For any questions regarding Meal Plans write to Auxiliary Services)
- Make purchases for goods and services wherever Flex Dollars or Rensselaer Advantage Dollars are accepted, such as dining halls, Student Union dining, Campus Cafés, Houston Field House concessions, campus vending machines, Panera ® and Moe’s ® Southwest Grill.
- Ride the CDTA (Capital District Transportation Authority) bus for free.