Information for students, faculty and staff
The Campus Card is the official Rensselaer ID card and is an important aspect of daily campus life. Members of the campus community must carry their Campus Card at all times and be prepared to present their Card at the request of any campus official. Use of the Campus Card is governed by the Campus Card Terms & Conditions Agreement.
Where and how to use the Campus Card
- Gain access to residence halls, various classrooms and labs, and athletic facilities.
- Check out library materials.
- Gain access to the dining halls and your meal plan funds (Please direct any questions regarding Meal Plan changes to Rensselaer Dining Services by calling 518-276-6277 or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make purchases for goods and services wherever Flex Dollars or Rensselaer Advantage Dollars are accepted, such as dining halls, Student Union dining, Campus Cafés, Houston Field House concessions, campus beverage vending machines, Panera ® and Moe’s ® Southwest Grill.
- To ride the CDTA (Capital District Transportation Authority) bus for free.
The Campus Card Office
Located in located in Room 1502 of the Rensselaer Student Union Building, the Campus Card Office is responsible for producing and distributing Campus Cards to all members of the campus community. ID Card printing, RAD deposits or Campus Card payments can be made between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.