Lost or Stolen Cards

Lost or stolen cards should be immediately deactivated online and reported to the Campus Card Office. Contact the Campus Card Office during business hours at 518-276-6670. After business hours, email campuscard@rpi.edu.

If you are a resident living on campus you are eligible to get a temporary card issued by Public Safety.  The temporary card will give you access to your building and meal plan.

You MUST return the Temporary Card or you will be charged $25 to your bursar account.  The Temporary Card can be returned to the Campus Card office when you go to replace your lost ID.

Text Block

Replacement Cards

You will need to go to the Campus Card Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for a replacement card*. First time lost or stolen card replacement is $10.  Every subsequent lost card is $25. Only MasterCard and Visa are accepted.

*You must bring legal government issued photo identification (either a US driver's license or a government issued passport).